|sheryl crow-that's what they'll say
||[Jun. 9th, 2003|11:37 am]
8 or so bees in my bonnet
|||||a short period of time||]|
1. Describe your gender identity. Does it shift over time (day to day or year to year)?
i'm pretty much a boy. that is all.
2. Do you think gender is a choice too, like sexual orientation, or is it more innate?
i have no idea why i choose to be a boy
3. If you were going to move out of Sacramento, where would you go, and why?
zurich. so i could ski and watch my bank account accrue.
4. If you were going to break another law (aside from speeding and dling illegal computer programs), what would it be?
5. Cats or dogs? Why?
cats. they're far easier.
6. What do you do for money? Would you still do it if money grew on trees?
7. Poetry, prose, or fiction? Why?
all of the above. because.
sarianna interviews me:
1. Do you keep a personal journal IRL and if so, what is on the cover?
i used to. it used to have a dangerous on it.
2. What is your favorite work of art (any form) and why?
ravel's string quartet takes some beating but i prefer to find left works of art hanging from trees
3. Is there a texture you particularly like?
4. Do you usually make your own clothes (like that awesome skirt)?
no! but i can patch my jeans!
5. What would you be most likely to buy at a yard sale?
records and carved wooden animals
6. When you were ten years old, what did you like best to do with your friends?
7. What do you think about just before you fall asleep?
nothing much (in a loop)
lm interviews me:
1. Do you believe that there's life on other planets?
2. Who is your favorite author of fiction? Of nonfiction?
Fiction: kurt vonnegut
Nonfiction: pj o'rourke
3. Why do you like David Bowie so much?
the songs mostly. and because he was so different & cool
4. What is your favorite childrens' book, and what's your favorite childhood memory involving it (if any)?
the bad tempered ladybird (want to fight?)
5. If you could change lives with anyone else in the world, during any time period, who would it be?
6. What's something you've only done once in your life that you'd like to do again?